Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.X
Material.SetTextureScale/SetTextureOffset is ignored when using with Graphics.Blit
1. Download and open attached "repro910070.zip" project.
2. Open "Test scene" scene.
3. Enter Play mode.
4. Select "Plane (blit)" Game Object and try changing it's "Blitting(script)" component's Scale or Offset values.
Expected result: Texture on the left plane is changing accordingly with the Scale and offset values.
Actual result: Changing Scale or offset values have no effect on the texture.
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0a1, 2017.1.0b7, 5.6.1p2, 5.6.0p2.
Not reproduced with: 5.6.0p1, 5.5.4f1, 5.4.5p1.
Notes: There is a possible workaround by changing some of the code. Uncomment 31 line and Comment lines 26 and 27 in blitting.cs script. Also, in GroundCompute.shader shader comment 55 line and uncomment line 59. After recompiling enter play mode and notice that everything works.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform
- IL2CPP Player crash on memset in VCRUNTIME140D when selecting UI GameObject