Search Issue Tracker
[VR] Google VR SDK for Unity asks to enable VR Support but proceeds to build anyway
Using unitypackage from https://developers.google.com/vr/unity/download
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project, change platform to iOS or Android
2. Import the Unity VR SDK package from https://developers.google.com/vr/unity/download
3. Open Player Settings: notice Virtual Reality Supported is turned off
4. Build for iOS or Android
4. A message window appears saying "Please enable Cardboard in Player Settings > Virtual Reality Supported". Press Ok
Expected result: Build is not started. User is required to go and change settings as asked.
Actual result: Build proceeds.
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0b7, 5.6.1p1.
Not reproduced with: 5.5.3p3 (Player Settings > Virtual Reality Supported is not available in this version)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"