Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[Daydream] Changing RenderScale is causing flickering or black view
1) Download and open "915026_repro.zip" project
2) Build and run "scene.unity" scene on an Android device
-- Notice that despite RenderScale is being changed each 2 seconds, screen does not flicker
3) When RenderScale is 0.5 start changing volume using buttons on daydream controller
-- Notice that when RenderScale changes from 0.5 to 1 screen flickers or even goes black
If we start changing volume when RenderScale is 1 (third point in "Reproduction steps" list) it is very unlikely that we will get this issue reproduced (but once in a while you can observe the issue)
5.6.0f3 and 2017.1.0b7 - both versions have issue reported in case 896321
Devices used for testing:
Google Pixel - Daydream
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge - GearVR - Does not reproduce
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website