Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
Blit to temporary render texture does not set _MainTex_ST with Single Pass Stereo (VR)
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download and open attached project "BasicImageEffect2017b8.zip"
2) Open scene "BugScene"
3) In "ImageEffect.cs" unccoment line #20
4) Play the project
Actual result: Cube can be seen along with white-ish skybox
Expected: Texture is blit'ed and everything is white (no screenshot added, because screen is literally white)
Tested and reproduced on:
Unity 5.6.1p2, 2017.2.0a3
Not reproducible in:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project