Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Blit to temporary render texture does not set _MainTex_ST with Single Pass Stereo (VR)
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download and open attached project "BasicImageEffect2017b8.zip"
2) Open scene "BugScene"
3) In "ImageEffect.cs" unccoment line #20
4) Play the project
Actual result: Cube can be seen along with white-ish skybox
Expected: Texture is blit'ed and everything is white (no screenshot added, because screen is literally white)
Tested and reproduced on:
Unity 5.6.1p2, 2017.2.0a3
Not reproducible in:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Audio is not properly occluded when using Steam Audio
- Material changes are not tracked properly when using recursive rendering
- [NavMesh Components] Walkable Area randomly appearing on non-walkable meshes
- Test Runner Window. 'Open source code' on a test method containing 'yield return' doesn't work
- Editor crashes after a while of playing