Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
Blit to temporary render texture does not set _MainTex_ST with Single Pass Stereo (VR)
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download and open attached project "BasicImageEffect2017b8.zip"
2) Open scene "BugScene"
3) In "ImageEffect.cs" unccoment line #20
4) Play the project
Actual result: Cube can be seen along with white-ish skybox
Expected: Texture is blit'ed and everything is white (no screenshot added, because screen is literally white)
Tested and reproduced on:
Unity 5.6.1p2, 2017.2.0a3
Not reproducible in:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown