Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
Blit to temporary render texture does not set _MainTex_ST with Single Pass Stereo (VR)
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download and open attached project "BasicImageEffect2017b8.zip"
2) Open scene "BugScene"
3) In "ImageEffect.cs" unccoment line #20
4) Play the project
Actual result: Cube can be seen along with white-ish skybox
Expected: Texture is blit'ed and everything is white (no screenshot added, because screen is literally white)
Tested and reproduced on:
Unity 5.6.1p2, 2017.2.0a3
Not reproducible in:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VCS] Improve UI/UX of connection params (history of previous params, auto-find p4config, etc.)
- [VCS] After working offline in Perforce, show UI for "p4 reconcile" or some other way of getting in sync
- [VCS] UI lacks a File History window (note: needs plugin changes, UI work)
- [VCS] Version Control window context menu: add "Open in P4V" and tweak wording
- [VCS] Perforce/etc. settings could really use a separate entry in Project Settings sidebar