Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Blit to temporary render texture does not set _MainTex_ST with Single Pass Stereo (VR)
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download and open attached project "BasicImageEffect2017b8.zip"
2) Open scene "BugScene"
3) In "ImageEffect.cs" unccoment line #20
4) Play the project
Actual result: Cube can be seen along with white-ish skybox
Expected: Texture is blit'ed and everything is white (no screenshot added, because screen is literally white)
Tested and reproduced on:
Unity 5.6.1p2, 2017.2.0a3
Not reproducible in:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Array.BinarySearch parameters get swapped from .NET 3.4 to .NET 4.0
- Sort Order is not respected for a newly created Canvas until Play Mode is entered or any adjustments are made
- 'InvalidCastException: Specified cast is not valid.' errors are occurring when the Tile Palette window is opened