Search Issue Tracker
To Reproduce: 1. Set up a Perforce workspace. 2. Create a project in it and set everything up in project settings, deselect 'Autom... Read more
To Reproduce: 1. Connect to Perforce repo/sandbox. 2. Add a new change list. 3. Open 'Version Control' window, select multiple fi... Read more
To Reproduce: 1. Connect to perforce. 2. Add a material (or any other assets). 3. Submit the Asset. 4. Add a label to the asset ... Read more
To Reproduce: 1. Create a project and set up p4. 2. Add a Terrain or any other asset to project view. 3. Submit it. 4. Close Uni... Read more
To Reproduce: 1. Connect to some project on the asset server. 2. Do a commit from another computer (could be the the same one whic... Read more
To Reproduce: 1. Open the attached project ( or create and empty project) and connection to perforce. 2. The password now can be a... Read more
Version control mode, in Project Settings > Editor , is not exposed in 'UnityEditor.VersionControl' and therefore cannot be changed... Read more
A disconnect option should be added to Version Control in in Editor settings Currently it is not possible to disconnect from a server Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`