Search Issue Tracker
[OSX][CacheServer] Cache server is providing incorrect texture assets for WebGL
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download the attached project
2. Launch Cache Server
3. Enable 'Cache Server' usage in Unity Preferences (address: localhost)
4. Open the project
5. Try to build the game for WebGL
6. Notice the build fails with lots of texture errors like this one:
> PVRTC compressed textures are not supported when publishing to WebGL
Note: If you disable the Cache Server and reimport all assets, the problem disappears and the build can be completed successfully.
Only reproduces on OSX.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar