Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.0
[Version Control] Perforce & Plastic SCM plugins cause Editor slowdown
Steps to repro
1) Set up Perforce server on network (Plastic SCM not tested)
2) Set up Perforce client (P4V) on local machine, connected to server
3) Download project from this bug, unzip
4) Add relevant files (Assets folder, ProjectSettings folder) to depot in P4V (no need to commit)
5) Open project in Unity 5.2.0p1 or greater
6) Open Version Control window
7) Connect to Perforce server
8) Open only scene in project
9) With nothing selected in Project window, observe Editor framerate is fine
10) Select an asset so it appears in Inspector
11) Observe framerate/responsiveness of Editor is greatly reduced when navigating in Scene window, and lots of console spam is produced
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website