Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Perforce] Duplicating an asset with Perforce intergration doesn't set file as writable
1. Inport and set-up perforce
2. Sync a PSD texture from Perforce, but do not check it out
3. In the Project view duplicate an asset that is not already checked-out
4. Double click the texture in the Project view to open in Photoshop (you
may need to set Photoshop as your default image editor)
5. Make a change to the texture and press Ctrl-S to save the image.
6. You will receive an error that the file could not be saved. The error is a result of the file being read-only.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android][Vulcan] "UNITY_DISPLAY_ORIENTATION_PRETRANSFORM" is always 0 when the render pipeline is URP
- Editor loads for a long time when doing an Undo action in a large Shader Graph
- Memory leak when building AssetBundles
- [Asset Bundle] AudioSource output field not staying connected correctly when loaded from Asset Bundle
- [Android] Duolashock4 controller is not detected after disconnecting and reconnecting controller while the Player is running in the background