Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Perforce] Duplicating an asset with Perforce intergration doesn't set file as writable
1. Inport and set-up perforce
2. Sync a PSD texture from Perforce, but do not check it out
3. In the Project view duplicate an asset that is not already checked-out
4. Double click the texture in the Project view to open in Photoshop (you
may need to set Photoshop as your default image editor)
5. Make a change to the texture and press Ctrl-S to save the image.
6. You will receive an error that the file could not be saved. The error is a result of the file being read-only.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UI Toolkit's MinMaxSlider snaps unexpectedly in Runtime
- [2D] [URP] Objects are rendered twice when Foremost Sorting Layer is enabled
- Physics applied to Rigidbody is not fully disabled when setting the Rigidbody to Kinematic
- Scene view turns black when using a custom Mesh Renderer
- VFX Graph ZWrite has no effect when using URP PostProcessing DoF effect