Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Perforce] Duplicating an asset with Perforce intergration doesn't set file as writable
1. Inport and set-up perforce
2. Sync a PSD texture from Perforce, but do not check it out
3. In the Project view duplicate an asset that is not already checked-out
4. Double click the texture in the Project view to open in Photoshop (you
may need to set Photoshop as your default image editor)
5. Make a change to the texture and press Ctrl-S to save the image.
6. You will receive an error that the file could not be saved. The error is a result of the file being read-only.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element
- [URP] CommandBuffer warnings thrown while debugging Depth Overlays with Post-processing enabled in Rendering Debugger
- An Unhandled exception is thrown in the Editor.log and Console window when trying to build AssetBundles
- InterlockedExchange function throws an error when using floats as arguments