Search Issue Tracker
How to reproduce: 1. Download and open the attached project "tvosbug.zip" 2. Build and run it on tvOS 3. Press the menu button on Ap... Read more
Joysticks axis are incorrectly mapped to sensors, it looks like that it's shifted by +1 when compared to: gravity (x,y,z) : 16, 17,... Read more
To Reproduce: 1. Build and run the attached project for AppleTV 2. Observe that Korean font are not displayed correctly. tvOS only... Read more
OnDemandResourcesRequest.progress never report any intermediate values between 0 and 1 after OnDemandResources.PreloadAsync is calle... Read more
To Reproduce: 1. Deploy the attached project an iOS device or the AppleTV (set 'Enabled Touch Controls' to true on 'GameCenterTest... Read more
Achievement banners are never shown even after calling GameCenterPlatform.ShowDefaultAchievementCompletionBanner(true) To Reproduc... Read more
To Reproduce: 1. Open the attached project and click "Test/Bug" in the menu to call: PlayerSettings.SetScriptingDefineSymbolsForG... Read more
To Reproduce: 1. Build and run the attached project on an Apple TV (make sure to use Metal). 2. Observe that it crashes with: "MTL... Read more
To Reproduce: 1. Build the attached project for AppleTV (it has icon and splash files attached). 2. Observe that when building in X... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy