Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.3.X
[tvOS] "Menu" button on Siri Remote returns "Joystick1Button19" instead of "Joystick1Button0"
How to reproduce:
1. Build & Run the "tvOS_Input.zip" project for tvOS
2. Press "Menu" button on the Siri Remote
3. Check which button is logged out
Actual result: The Menu button returns "Joystick1Button19"
Expected result: The Menu button returns "Joystick1Button0"
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a21, 2020.1.0a11, 2019.3.0f6, 2019.3.0f5, 2019.2.20f1, 2019.2.18f1, 2018.4.16f1.
Regression introduced in: 2020.1.0a11, 2019.3.0f5, 2019.2.18f1, 2018.4.16f1.
Not reproducible with: 2020.1.0a10, 2019.3.0f4, 2019.2.17f1, 2018.4.15f1.
- The bug was introduced by a fix for case 1184465
- Plugins like "Rewired" are not working properly anymore because of this bug.
Apr 25, 2020 03:17
Horizontal values for left stick on all controllers are still broken in 2019.3.7f1 on iOS 13. Please solve it in 2019.3 cycle, thank you.
Apr 07, 2020 12:37
Never mind, its the left stick issue I am still currently experiencing.
Apr 07, 2020 12:33
Currently experiencing this issue in 2019.3.7f1
Mar 11, 2020 20:32
Seeing the left joystick problem in Unity 2019.3.4f1 on both iOS 13.4 (beta) & tvOS 13.3.1.
Mar 11, 2020 20:20
This fix causes MFI controllers left stick X to fail in iOS 13. A user of Rewired posted his workaround to make the left stick work in the thread here:
I cannot understand why this fix would have anything to do with the left stick X value since these lines of code he commented out are related to buttons. It looks like there's a button/axis id mixup somewhere deeper in the code.
Feb 03, 2020 15:11
Can confirm that I am currently experiencing this bug in Unity 2019.2.19f1 as well.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.1):
Fixed in 2020.1.0a24
Resolution Note (fix version 2019.3):
Fixed in 2019.3.4f1
Resolution Note (fix version 2018.4):
Version 2018.4.19f1 (e690524ff49c)
Mon, 02 Mar 2020 16:49:10 GMT