Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.3.X
[tvOS] "Menu" button on Siri Remote returns "Joystick1Button19" instead of "Joystick1Button0"
How to reproduce:
1. Build & Run the "tvOS_Input.zip" project for tvOS
2. Press "Menu" button on the Siri Remote
3. Check which button is logged out
Actual result: The Menu button returns "Joystick1Button19"
Expected result: The Menu button returns "Joystick1Button0"
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a21, 2020.1.0a11, 2019.3.0f6, 2019.3.0f5, 2019.2.20f1, 2019.2.18f1, 2018.4.16f1.
Regression introduced in: 2020.1.0a11, 2019.3.0f5, 2019.2.18f1, 2018.4.16f1.
Not reproducible with: 2020.1.0a10, 2019.3.0f4, 2019.2.17f1, 2018.4.15f1.
- The bug was introduced by a fix for case 1184465
- Plugins like "Rewired" are not working properly anymore because of this bug.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Context menu in Hierarchy is available but not functional when the Editor is out of focus
- Cursor's static properties does not change when changing the Cursor's states
- Cannot archive build for iOS using Xcode 13.3 when the project is built on a Windows machine
- [OpenGL][Linux] Scene View flickers diagonally when zooming in/out
- Error "0xc00d36e6" is thrown when importing a video file encoded with the 58.76.100 encoder