Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.3.X
[tvOS] "Menu" button on Siri Remote returns "Joystick1Button19" instead of "Joystick1Button0"
How to reproduce:
1. Build & Run the "tvOS_Input.zip" project for tvOS
2. Press "Menu" button on the Siri Remote
3. Check which button is logged out
Actual result: The Menu button returns "Joystick1Button19"
Expected result: The Menu button returns "Joystick1Button0"
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a21, 2020.1.0a11, 2019.3.0f6, 2019.3.0f5, 2019.2.20f1, 2019.2.18f1, 2018.4.16f1.
Regression introduced in: 2020.1.0a11, 2019.3.0f5, 2019.2.18f1, 2018.4.16f1.
Not reproducible with: 2020.1.0a10, 2019.3.0f4, 2019.2.17f1, 2018.4.15f1.
- The bug was introduced by a fix for case 1184465
- Plugins like "Rewired" are not working properly anymore because of this bug.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Querying the mapped value of map(…) before ':unityLibrary:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac' when building on Android SDK 31
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR