Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.3
[tvOS] "Menu" button on Siri Remote returns "Joystick1Button19" instead of "Joystick1Button0"
How to reproduce:
1. Build & Run the "tvOS_Input.zip" project for tvOS
2. Press "Menu" button on the Siri Remote
3. Check which button is logged out
Actual result: The Menu button returns "Joystick1Button19"
Expected result: The Menu button returns "Joystick1Button0"
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a21, 2020.1.0a11, 2019.3.0f6, 2019.3.0f5, 2019.2.20f1, 2019.2.18f1, 2018.4.16f1.
Regression introduced in: 2020.1.0a11, 2019.3.0f5, 2019.2.18f1, 2018.4.16f1.
Not reproducible with: 2020.1.0a10, 2019.3.0f4, 2019.2.17f1, 2018.4.15f1.
- The bug was introduced by a fix for case 1184465
- Plugins like "Rewired" are not working properly anymore because of this bug.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [SRP] Double Sided Global Illumination material flag is not available in SRPs
- My Assets: NullReferenceException trying to load more of my assets
- Async Progress Window : progress items styling is bad
- Light Explorer window does not highlight selected lights
- Missing `localhost` in the `hosts` file configuration could cause the Unity Package Manager server to fail to start