Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.3.X
[tvOS] "Menu" button on Siri Remote returns "Joystick1Button19" instead of "Joystick1Button0"
How to reproduce:
1. Build & Run the "tvOS_Input.zip" project for tvOS
2. Press "Menu" button on the Siri Remote
3. Check which button is logged out
Actual result: The Menu button returns "Joystick1Button19"
Expected result: The Menu button returns "Joystick1Button0"
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a21, 2020.1.0a11, 2019.3.0f6, 2019.3.0f5, 2019.2.20f1, 2019.2.18f1, 2018.4.16f1.
Regression introduced in: 2020.1.0a11, 2019.3.0f5, 2019.2.18f1, 2018.4.16f1.
Not reproducible with: 2020.1.0a10, 2019.3.0f4, 2019.2.17f1, 2018.4.15f1.
- The bug was introduced by a fix for case 1184465
- Plugins like "Rewired" are not working properly anymore because of this bug.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Treeview is infinitely populating items when using IL2CPP build
- ProBuilder prefab thumbnails do not showcase the prefab when observed in the Project window
- Wrong documentation page is displayed for the "Scene Template Pipeline" help icon
- Missing Device Simulator API
- Shadow gets cut off when in Play Mode and using shader "Shader Graph/Rotation Shader" for material