Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.2.X
[tvOS] Pressing the menu button on AppleTV remote doesn't exit to home screen when "tvOS.Remote.allowExitToHome" is set to true
How to reproduce:
1. Download and open the attached project "tvosbug.zip"
2. Build and run it on tvOS
3. Press the menu button on AppleTV remote when the project is launched
Expected result: The game exits to the AppleTV home screen.
Actual result: Pressing the menu button doesn't exit to the AppleTV home screen.
Tested with: AppleTV, A1625 (32GB), tvOS 12.1.2(16K534), Resoloution 1080p HD - 60Hz RGB Low
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0a11, 2018.4.1f1, 2019.1.4f1, 2019.2.0b4, 2019.3.0a4
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.27f1, 2018.2.21f1, 2018.3.0a5
Regression introduced: beetween 2018.3.0a6 and 2018.3.0a7
Fixed in 2019.3.0a12.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete