Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.2
[tvOS] Pressing the menu button on AppleTV remote doesn't exit to home screen when "tvOS.Remote.allowExitToHome" is set to true
How to reproduce:
1. Download and open the attached project "tvosbug.zip"
2. Build and run it on tvOS
3. Press the menu button on AppleTV remote when the project is launched
Expected result: The game exits to the AppleTV home screen.
Actual result: Pressing the menu button doesn't exit to the AppleTV home screen.
Tested with: AppleTV, A1625 (32GB), tvOS 12.1.2(16K534), Resoloution 1080p HD - 60Hz RGB Low
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0a11, 2018.4.1f1, 2019.1.4f1, 2019.2.0b4, 2019.3.0a4
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.27f1, 2018.2.21f1, 2018.3.0a5
Regression introduced: beetween 2018.3.0a6 and 2018.3.0a7
Fixed in 2019.3.0a12.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Hub doesn't install windows 10 sdk properly
- Crash building for iOS after canceling a build
- Reflective Shaders flicker when using Custom SRP Loop
- Terrain inspector is suggesting a shader which doesn't work
- [Search] Index Manager: Empty item in Include or Exclude list will be taken in count