Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
[tvOS] Apple TV Siri Remote (second generation) not properly functioning
1. Download and open the attached "InputTest.zip" project
2. Build the project for tvOS
3. Open the Xcode project
4. In the "Signing & Capabilities" tab, enable "Micro Gamepad", "Extended Gamepad", and "Directional Gamepad"
5. In the "Info" tab, set "GCSupportsMultipleMicroGamepads" to true.
6. Build and run the application on an Apple TV with the second-generation Siri Remote connected
Expected result: Pressing different direction buttons on the second-generation Apple TV Siri Remote, different Button numbers should say "pressed".
Actual result: When pressing different direction buttons on the second-generation Apple TV Siri Remote, the same Button number is saying "pressed" for all directions.
Reproducible with: 2021.2.7f1 (User-provided info)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset