Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
[tvOS] Apple TV Siri Remote (second generation) not properly functioning
1. Download and open the attached "InputTest.zip" project
2. Build the project for tvOS
3. Open the Xcode project
4. In the "Signing & Capabilities" tab, enable "Micro Gamepad", "Extended Gamepad", and "Directional Gamepad"
5. In the "Info" tab, set "GCSupportsMultipleMicroGamepads" to true.
6. Build and run the application on an Apple TV with the second-generation Siri Remote connected
Expected result: Pressing different direction buttons on the second-generation Apple TV Siri Remote, different Button numbers should say "pressed".
Actual result: When pressing different direction buttons on the second-generation Apple TV Siri Remote, the same Button number is saying "pressed" for all directions.
Reproducible with: 2021.2.7f1 (User-provided info)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Exceeding the platform's supported light limit gives shadow distortion when using Deferred Rendering Path
- URP Sample Buffer Image Tile is moved when the Offset Value is changed
- Static constructor in a struct returns false when running tests with IL2CPP
- Console throws warnings and a MissingReferenceException error for XR packages when doing a clean project import
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Dedicated server crashes when calling Socket.Send