Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2020.1
[tvOS] !IsDirectoryCreated error is thrown when a project is build successfully for TVOS platform
!IsDirectoryCreated error is thrown in the console when a project is build successfully for tvOS platform, Refer attached screenshot.
Steps to repro:
1 Create a new project.
2 File > Build Settings.
3 Switch Platform on tvOs > Build.
!IsDirectoryCreated error thrown in the console when the project is build successfully
Project is build successfully without any errors in the console.
2020.2.0a2, 2020.1.0b1, 2020.1.0a23
Working fine in:
Only macOS 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- VFX Graph not retaining reference to custom spawner
- Call Stacks - Calls to/Calls From - Temporarily revert to None upon Play Mode starting
- [URP] Blend Style panel is translucent and appears to be of different colour
- ProjectFilesGenerator.ProjectFileGeneration event isn't raised
- [Asset Import] Errors thrown on creating a project using microgame templates