Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[tvOS] !IsDirectoryCreated error is thrown when a project is build successfully for TVOS platform
!IsDirectoryCreated error is thrown in the console when a project is build successfully for tvOS platform, Refer attached screenshot.
Steps to repro:
1 Create a new project.
2 File > Build Settings.
3 Switch Platform on tvOs > Build.
!IsDirectoryCreated error thrown in the console when the project is build successfully
Project is build successfully without any errors in the console.
2020.2.0a2, 2020.1.0b1, 2020.1.0a23
Working fine in:
Only macOS 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] The values returned by "Input.compass.timestamp" on Android do not correspond to the timestamp format (in seconds since 1970) as indicated in Unity's Documentation
- Shader is not rendered when platform is set to iOS
- Crash on PhysicsManager2D::Simulate when a Prefab is spawned in Play Mode
- [tvOS] CFBundleShortVersionString is not updated when changing Version in Player Settings
- “VideoPlayer.DecodeNextFrame” continues decoding in Profiler when the Video Clip has finished playing