Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[tvOS] !IsDirectoryCreated error is thrown when a project is build successfully for TVOS platform
!IsDirectoryCreated error is thrown in the console when a project is build successfully for tvOS platform, Refer attached screenshot.
Steps to repro:
1 Create a new project.
2 File > Build Settings.
3 Switch Platform on tvOs > Build.
!IsDirectoryCreated error thrown in the console when the project is build successfully
Project is build successfully without any errors in the console.
2020.2.0a2, 2020.1.0b1, 2020.1.0a23
Working fine in:
Only macOS 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- [iOS] Canvas does not change when enabled in OnApplicationFocus/OnApplicationPause events