Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2020.1
[tvOS] !IsDirectoryCreated error is thrown when a project is build successfully for TVOS platform
!IsDirectoryCreated error is thrown in the console when a project is build successfully for tvOS platform, Refer attached screenshot.
Steps to repro:
1 Create a new project.
2 File > Build Settings.
3 Switch Platform on tvOs > Build.
!IsDirectoryCreated error thrown in the console when the project is build successfully
Project is build successfully without any errors in the console.
2020.2.0a2, 2020.1.0b1, 2020.1.0a23
Working fine in:
Only macOS 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search] Index Manager: Empty item in Include or Exclude list will be taken in count
- [Search] Index Manager folder browse button is limited to Asset folder
- [Search] User Created Indices disappear from manager list if disabled
- [macOS] Crash on GC_mark_from when trashed GC objects are used by Burst
- Shadows are not casted when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer