Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[tvOS] !IsDirectoryCreated error is thrown when a project is build successfully for TVOS platform
!IsDirectoryCreated error is thrown in the console when a project is build successfully for tvOS platform, Refer attached screenshot.
Steps to repro:
1 Create a new project.
2 File > Build Settings.
3 Switch Platform on tvOs > Build.
!IsDirectoryCreated error thrown in the console when the project is build successfully
Project is build successfully without any errors in the console.
2020.2.0a2, 2020.1.0b1, 2020.1.0a23
Working fine in:
Only macOS 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker
- Missing function to reset or unset a specific resource in the local binding space of compute shaders
- [Linux][Hub] Unity Hub 2.4.5 does not open "Add modules" window when clicking "Install with Unity Hub" in Build Settings
- Multiple errors appear in the Console when building for IL2CPP