Search Issue Tracker
-e: if you drop a texture into a substance it throws an error -repro: --open attached project --select Bitmap2Material_2 in the B3M... Read more
Steps to reproduce : - open a new project - in the Project Browser search for "BrickWall_02" - select Asset Store - select the asse... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Open scene crashtest 3. Select Cube_Test in scene 4. Change the number of object to 6 5. E... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Import attached substance 2. Select the substance, in the inspector scroll down and on the generated textures selec... Read more
This occurs when there have been some changes to the substance material and the object with the material is deselected. A redraw wil... Read more
Using the standard shader with the substances generates a correct preview of the object when changing some settings, but after the o... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy