Search Issue Tracker
Substance material fails to correctly render in editor when build platform is set to Android or iOS
1. Download and open attached "MobileSubstanceNormalTest.zip" project.
2. Go to build settings and change Build platform to standalone.
3. Observe how Substance material on "Sphere" game object should look.
4. Change Build platform to android or iOS.
5. Notice that "Sphere" game object looks differently.
Expected result: Sphere looks the same independently from build platform.
Actual result: Substance material on Sphere looks incorrect when build platform is set to android or iOS.
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0a1, 2017.3.0b4, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.1.2p1, 5.6.3p4.
Note: When built to android device everything looks correct. Issue happens only in editor.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI Builder] The border of VisualElement is not created when slicing a pixel art sprite
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window