Search Issue Tracker
GameObjects lose selection when entering Play mode
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open attached "test Home Factorio" project
2. Select any GameObject in the Hierarchy window
3. Press Play
Expected result: The GameObject you have selected stays selected after entering Play mode
Actual result: The GameObject you selected gets de-selected after you press the Play button
Reproducible with: 2018.4.15f1, 2019.2.17f1, 2019.3.0f4, 2020.1.0a18
Could not test with: 2017.4 (Unity crashes while loading)
Workaround: In the Project window go to "Assets" > "Allegorithmic" > "Plugins" > "Substance" > "Substance Engine" > "Editor" and delete "Substance.Editor Import Settings"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI Builder] The border of VisualElement is not created when slicing a pixel art sprite
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window