Search Issue Tracker
[Android] Normal Map from Substance Asset is not correct when it is set to Android platform
1. Open attached project
2. Switch between build platforms PC and Android
3. Notice the difference
Actual result: In Android build using substance Asset normal map looses its yellow color.
Expected result: In both builds normal map should work the same as it is in Standalone Build
Reproducible with: 2017.4.9f1; 2018.1.9f1; 2018.2.3f1; 2018.3.0a8
Tested with VLNQA00144, Samsung Galaxy S9 (SM-G960U1), 8.0.0, CPU: Snapdragon 845 SDM845, GPU: Adreno (TM) 630
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI Builder] The border of VisualElement is not created when slicing a pixel art sprite
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window