Search Issue Tracker
Third Party Issue
Substance asset materials lose their color, emission, and transparency data when imported
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "Substance.zip"
2. Open Assets/ReproFiles/data/Assets/Sinespace_Temp/GameObject.unity
Expected results: The cubes materials are imported correctly and no data is lost
Actual results: The cubes materials import incorrectly and lose most of their data
Reproducible with: 2019.4.30f1, 2020.3.18f1, 2021.1.20f1, 2020.2.0b11, 2022.1.0a8
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.36f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- UI Image Maskable property not recognized by EventSystem when using RectMask2D
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"
- Audio Reverb Zone Component is not applied when Effects are reordered in the Mixer