Search Issue Tracker
To reproduce: 1. Use a high DPI monitor (anything above 1080p should work) 2. Open any project or create a new one 3. Drag the Game ... Read more
Open Scenes\level1.unity in the attached project and press Play. Notice how the Console gets spammed with "Screen position out of vi... Read more
Scene is still going to be considered as not loaded during awake but from now on it's going to be possible to call GetRootGameObject... Read more
Steps to reproduce : - import the project attached - open the scene "test" - focus on the camera with "F" - right click on the draw... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Create a new Unity project 2. Create a new GameObject 3. Attach a script from a package to the GameObject(e.g. ... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open attached project "Case_1159486_2d3d.zip" 2. Switch to the 2D view in Scene View 3. Switch to the 3D view a... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the attached Project from "New Unity Project.zip" 2. Open the "Main" Scene 3. Select the "MeshRenderer" ... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets