Search Issue Tracker
Open Scenes\level1.unity in the attached project and press Play. Notice how the Console gets spammed with "Screen position out of vi... Read more
Scene is still going to be considered as not loaded during awake but from now on it's going to be possible to call GetRootGameObject... Read more
Steps to reproduce : - import the project attached - open the scene "test" - focus on the camera with "F" - right click on the draw... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached Unity project 2. Open scene named "SampleScene" 3. Press "Play" button 4. Move around with "W... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the attached project "OSXZeroResolutionCrash.zip"; 2. Build the project for MacOSX; 3. Run the build and... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Create a new Project 2. Undock the Scene View Window 3. Open the Task Manager and highlight Unity 4. Resize th... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open Scenes/SampleScene.unity and look at the cube 2. Open the window in Window/SceneViewSwitch 3. Focus the Scene ... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [MacOS] Exclusive Fullscreen mode launches into windowed mode when "Allow Fullscreen Switch" is unchecked.
- Passing prefab's transform as a parent while Instantiating the prefab fails silently
- Individual particles jump to wrong place when the Particle System changes position if the simulation speed is != 1
- The toolbar of Project Window is higher than the toolbars of other windows
- SetIsHierarchyDispatchInterested error is thrown when setting probeAnchor during OnPostprocesModel