Search Issue Tracker
To reproduce: 1. Use a high DPI monitor (anything above 1080p should work) 2. Open any project or create a new one 3. Drag the Game ... Read more
Open Scenes\level1.unity in the attached project and press Play. Notice how the Console gets spammed with "Screen position out of vi... Read more
Scene is still going to be considered as not loaded during awake but from now on it's going to be possible to call GetRootGameObject... Read more
Steps to reproduce : - import the project attached - open the scene "test" - focus on the camera with "F" - right click on the draw... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Create a new project 2. In the Scene view set Gizmos -> 3D icons value to 0 and disable it. Expected result:... Read more
Repro steps: 1. Open QA attached project "repro_ 1123284" 2. Observe the drawn gizmos in the scene 3. Select GameObject in the Hiera... Read more
1. In SceneView, hold down an arrow key or hold down the right mouse button and hold down a key from WASD to move the camera 2. Noti... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default