Search Issue Tracker
[Assert] Screen position out of view frustum error printed non stop (Camera::ScreenPointToRay or Camera::ScreenToWorldPoint)
Open Scenes\level1.unity in the attached project and press Play. Notice how the Console gets spammed with "Screen position out of view frustum" errors:
Screen position out of view frustum (screen pos 0.000000, 0.000000, 1555688.750000) (Camera rect 0 0 256 256)
UnityStandardAssets.Water.Water:OnWillRenderObject() (at Assets/MiniGolf/Standard Assets/Environment/Water/Water/Scripts/Water.cs:108)
If there are resources for it, add support for double precision to the relevant methods. Otherwise, clamp the far clip plane to never be larger than 1000000 (same max value it had before).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs