Search Issue Tracker
[Assert] Screen position out of view frustum error printed non stop (Camera::ScreenPointToRay or Camera::ScreenToWorldPoint)
Open Scenes\level1.unity in the attached project and press Play. Notice how the Console gets spammed with "Screen position out of view frustum" errors:
Screen position out of view frustum (screen pos 0.000000, 0.000000, 1555688.750000) (Camera rect 0 0 256 256)
UnityStandardAssets.Water.Water:OnWillRenderObject() (at Assets/MiniGolf/Standard Assets/Environment/Water/Water/Scripts/Water.cs:108)
If there are resources for it, add support for double precision to the relevant methods. Otherwise, clamp the far clip plane to never be larger than 1000000 (same max value it had before).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown