Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Scene is not considered loaded when Awake() is called
Scene is still going to be considered as not loaded during awake but from now on it's going to be possible to call GetRootGameObjects in Awake.
1. Open attached project
2. Open "BugScene" scene
3. Play the scene
Actual behavior: error "ArgumentException: The scene is not loaded." in the Console
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Terrain Trees snap to random rotations when using a mixture of GPU Instancing and moving the Camera in Play Mode
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Player Input component help reference button does not link to docs