Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.3
GameView's Scale lower limit depends on the Windows Scale setting with High DPI displays
1. Use a high DPI monitor (anything above 1080p should work)
2. Open any project or create a new one
3. Drag the Game View scale slider
Expected result: The scale can be set to the value of 1
Actual result: The scale goes no lower than 1.25
Reproduced with: 2018.2.0a6 (9e4973676e75), 2018.2.16f1, 2018.3.0b10, 2019.1.0a9
Not reproduced with: 2017.4.15f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.0a5 (cb62b984f033)
Regression started in 2018.2.0a6
Please note that the lowest Game View scale depends on the scaling settings in Windows. 1.25 is for 125%. I used 130% and got 1.3.
As a workaround, manually uncheck the "Low Resolution Aspect Ratios" checkbox to fix the issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets