Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fix In Review for 2018.3
Fixed in 2019.1, 2019.2
GameView's Scale lower limit depends on the Windows Scale setting with High DPI displays
1. Use a high DPI monitor (anything above 1080p should work)
2. Open any project or create a new one
3. Drag the Game View scale slider
Expected result: The scale can be set to the value of 1
Actual result: The scale goes no lower than 1.25
Reproduced with: 2018.2.0a6 (9e4973676e75), 2018.2.16f1, 2018.3.0b10, 2019.1.0a9
Not reproduced with: 2017.4.15f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.0a5 (cb62b984f033)
Regression started in 2018.2.0a6
Please note that the lowest Game View scale depends on the scaling settings in Windows. 1.25 is for 125%. I used 130% and got 1.3.
As a workaround, manually uncheck the "Low Resolution Aspect Ratios" checkbox to fix the issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted