Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fix In Review for 2018.3
Fixed in 2019.1, 2019.2
GameView's Scale lower limit depends on the Windows Scale setting with High DPI displays
1. Use a high DPI monitor (anything above 1080p should work)
2. Open any project or create a new one
3. Drag the Game View scale slider
Expected result: The scale can be set to the value of 1
Actual result: The scale goes no lower than 1.25
Reproduced with: 2018.2.0a6 (9e4973676e75), 2018.2.16f1, 2018.3.0b10, 2019.1.0a9
Not reproduced with: 2017.4.15f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.0a5 (cb62b984f033)
Regression started in 2018.2.0a6
Please note that the lowest Game View scale depends on the scaling settings in Windows. 1.25 is for 125%. I used 130% and got 1.3.
As a workaround, manually uncheck the "Low Resolution Aspect Ratios" checkbox to fix the issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unsupported texture format errors are thrown when opening Project
- (Unknown) crashes when manually baking Shadowmask
- [SceneViz] Select All shortcut ignores the pickable property of game object
- [PLM] Editor performance degrades over time while baking and moving the scene view camera
- Object flashes in light blue/cyan color when assigning it a new material or changing the material's shader