Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fix In Review for 2018.3
Fixed in 2019.1, 2019.2
GameView's Scale lower limit depends on the Windows Scale setting with High DPI displays
1. Use a high DPI monitor (anything above 1080p should work)
2. Open any project or create a new one
3. Drag the Game View scale slider
Expected result: The scale can be set to the value of 1
Actual result: The scale goes no lower than 1.25
Reproduced with: 2018.2.0a6 (9e4973676e75), 2018.2.16f1, 2018.3.0b10, 2019.1.0a9
Not reproduced with: 2017.4.15f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.0a5 (cb62b984f033)
Regression started in 2018.2.0a6
Please note that the lowest Game View scale depends on the scaling settings in Windows. 1.25 is for 125%. I used 130% and got 1.3.
As a workaround, manually uncheck the "Low Resolution Aspect Ratios" checkbox to fix the issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle