Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.2.2
[2D] Screen position out of view frustum errors
Open scene Game in attached project. Reimport all assets in the Project and notice 8 errors about "Screen position out of view frustum" (seem to come from Handles-related code).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project
- [M1][Rosetta] Crackling sound when Editor is compiling
- Large delay on SoundHandle.Instance.Destructor when disabling AudioSource