Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
Scene View Navigation Delays
When moving around the scene view with WASD and mouse controls, the view will occasionally stop moving regardless of the current keyboard input.
1. Open any project or scene
2. In the Scene View hold down right mouse button to begin navigating
3. Without moving the mouse, alternate holding A and D to pan the camera
4. Occasionally the view will stop moving, usually when changing directions (see the attached GIF below)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build