Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Camera control doesn't work after Handles.Button grasps a mouse click event
Steps to reproduce :
- import the project attached
- open the scene "test"
- focus on the camera with "F"
- right click on the drawn button at camera position
- after right clicking hold right mouse button and notice that you can't rotate the scene view camera
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated