Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
Camera control doesn't work after Handles.Button grasps a mouse click event
Steps to reproduce :
- import the project attached
- open the scene "test"
- focus on the camera with "F"
- right click on the drawn button at camera position
- after right clicking hold right mouse button and notice that you can't rotate the scene view camera
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Video Player fails to play when application is built with Gradle Build System
- Different normal map image is copied when copying texture2d in editor script's public variable
- Only one shadow is cast when using Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect more than one time per frame
- Resources.UnloadAsset breaks Texture at runtime, shows up as black
- [Regression][Android] Banner Ads are invisible but clickable