Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Camera control doesn't work after Handles.Button grasps a mouse click event
Steps to reproduce :
- import the project attached
- open the scene "test"
- focus on the camera with "F"
- right click on the drawn button at camera position
- after right clicking hold right mouse button and notice that you can't rotate the scene view camera
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Crash with ComputeTileMeshJob when generating Navmesh