Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
Camera control doesn't work after Handles.Button grasps a mouse click event
Steps to reproduce :
- import the project attached
- open the scene "test"
- focus on the camera with "F"
- right click on the drawn button at camera position
- after right clicking hold right mouse button and notice that you can't rotate the scene view camera
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Assertion "(destWidth >= srcWidth && destHeight >= srcHeight)..." thrown when building with 32-bit, half ETC2 fallback
- Unity crashes in mono_method_signature_checked when creating a delegate from a DynamicMethod
- The Editor crashes in sortBoxes when entering the Play mode
- Calling PlayableGraph.Evaluate while paused doesn't update a Skinned Mesh
- Incorrect material is assigned to a specific FBX model's child object