Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Camera control doesn't work after Handles.Button grasps a mouse click event
Steps to reproduce :
- import the project attached
- open the scene "test"
- focus on the camera with "F"
- right click on the drawn button at camera position
- after right clicking hold right mouse button and notice that you can't rotate the scene view camera
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Jul 23, 2015 15:55
Addition: the same problem occurs on middle mouse click (scroll wheel).
Jul 23, 2015 15:25
Still occurring in 5.1.0.
Another way to reproduce, with any Handles.Button:
- empty selection by clicking in empty area in Hierarchy window
- right-click/drag on button
Jun 17, 2014 00:25
This is highly annoying, and very unfortunate, considering that custom 3D Handles are otherwise very very cool!