Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.2
Game view disappears after playmode
This issue is floating and appears in a while when user works with Editor for a certain time.
Both GameView and SceneView should be visible.
Create a simple project.
1. Add gameobject (cube, sphere, canvas etc).
2. Add some script (all projects contained Time.deltaTime()).
3. Start playmode.
4. Collapse Editor (?).
Actual result: If you expand Editor, Gameview will blackout (like no Display is selected).
Expected result: Gameview is not hidden.
Launch the editor with -force-gfx-direct flag.
Regression since 5.3.
Is present in 5.4 and trunk.
Tested on 5.4.0b24-b25-0f1-0f3, 5.5.0a3-5.5.0a5.
See forum thread for additional info: http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/blank-game-view.421817/
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [Mac] [IL2CPP] Build fails because of uncaught System.TypeInitializationException in ToolChains.XcodeInstallation
- Screen.fullScreenMode is always returning a default value even though it is set to be a different one
- [Assetbundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" has occurred when loading assetbundle
- Assertion failed on expression Error is thrown when Orthographic Camera and a Particle System with Specific settings are used