Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.2
Game view disappears after playmode
This issue is floating and appears in a while when user works with Editor for a certain time.
Both GameView and SceneView should be visible.
Create a simple project.
1. Add gameobject (cube, sphere, canvas etc).
2. Add some script (all projects contained Time.deltaTime()).
3. Start playmode.
4. Collapse Editor (?).
Actual result: If you expand Editor, Gameview will blackout (like no Display is selected).
Expected result: Gameview is not hidden.
Launch the editor with -force-gfx-direct flag.
Regression since 5.3.
Is present in 5.4 and trunk.
Tested on 5.4.0b24-b25-0f1-0f3, 5.5.0a3-5.5.0a5.
See forum thread for additional info: http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/blank-game-view.421817/
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager