Search Issue Tracker
Steps to reproduce this issue: 1. Open the attached project 2. Open 'Test' scene -The CollisionTest script attached to the Box obje... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Open scene "wer" 3. Select the parent/child cubes with the rigidbody 2d - notice that the... Read more
This might not be a bug, but a possible inconsistency between 3D and 2D Collider Gizmo drawing which might confuse our users To rep... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open rigidbodyless collider test project 2. Open test scene 3. Enter play mode 4. Observe as "destroyer" game objec... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project's ("case_1190905-Project.zip") Scene labeled "IssueScene" 2. Enter the Play Mode 3. P... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project 2. Open and play Example scene 3. In the Scene view, select Trigger2 (red). Trigger2... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open the project, attached by the user (link in the edit) 2. Enter Play mode 3. Walk around with WASD for a couple... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Open scene "repro" 3. Select "GameObject (1)" and notice that it has composite coll... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform