Search Issue Tracker
1. Run attached project and scene 2. Observe that the sphere on the left in the scene has CDC and the sphere on the right CDD 3. Pla... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open TestProject project 2. Open test scene 3. Add Polygon Collider 2D component to "New Sprite" object Expected... Read more
Steps to reproduce : - import the project attached - open the scene "sc1" and press play - press "w" to jump and notice the behavio... Read more
1) What happened Performance issue when using PolygonCollider2d.SetPath(). This example shows the timing difference when using MeshC... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Create a scene with a falling 2D rigid body, which would collide with another 2D rigid body. 2. Run the scene. 3. W... Read more
1. Open the attached project 2. Run the "1" scene 3. As the components are swinging the distance between the "Sphere" and the "Capsu... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open the attached project (it contains a scene with a sprite that has a box collider attached). 2. Click on a game ... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open rigidbodyless collider test project 2. Open test scene 3. Enter play mode 4. Observe as "destroyer" game objec... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3