Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Crash FixedSizeAllocator<3584>::alloc while in Play mode
1. Open the project, attached by the user (link in the edit)
2. Enter Play mode
3. Walk around with WASD for a couple of minutes
Expected: the Editor doesn't crash
Reproduced in 2018.1.0b12, 2018.1.0f1, 2018.2.0b1
Did not reproduce in 2017.4.0f1, 2018.1.0b11
Regression introduced in 2018.1.0b12
Note: the issue is hard to reproduce, sometimes it takes more than 3 tries to make the Editor crash
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected