Search Issue Tracker
Reproduction steps: 1. Open attached project "SlowDown.zip" 2. In Editor menu, open FlowFire -> Slow Down 3. In newly opened Slow Do... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open attached project "Archive.zip" 2. Open Package Manager window 3. Add a Git dependency to the package using... Read more
Users would like to easily configure the location of the package cache for both, UPM and Asset Store packages. Read more
If you launch the editor with the My Assets section of the Package Manager open, you'll receive the following log in the console onc... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Create a new Unity project 2. Open the Asset Store and find and open a free asset 3. Click "Open in Unity" 4. O... Read more
This is a user submitted issue by a partner studio. 1. Create a new Unity project somewhere under your P4 workspace root 2. Go int... Read more
The bug seems to happen only when the script is created, exported to package, modified and exported to a different package To repro... Read more
To reproduce (if using user project, just open it): 1. Create a new Unity project. 2. Create a new custom vs solution, add generated... Read more
This happens sometimes when opening or reopening a project. Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1) Open Unity and click on 'New' to create a new project 2) In the 'Project name' field, write down " Test, " ... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy