Search Issue Tracker
Package Manager doesn't start on Windows 7 without Service Pack 1 installed
It fails to start with error:
The procedure entry point EventSetInformation could not be located in the dynamic link library Advapi32.dll.
Aug 08, 2022 08:36
I needed help writing a research paper. It is due tomorrow and I can't find anyone to help me. I've tried to find someone online, but they always turn out to be scammers. I've tried to find a local writer, but they always ask for a big upfront fee and then charge a big hourly rate. The only companies you can look out for are the ones that write your work as quickly as possible and take payment after the job is done. If you get to place a request write my paper in 3 hours then feel free to apply to this company is sure it's not cheaters this is the real experts.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The terrain appears darker when "Per-pixel Normal" is enabled
- [Linux] Editor assertion causes Test Runner to fail when executing it in Batch Mode
- Color selection by the mouse cursor is still enabled when the "Esc" button is pressed
- Game view becomes black and the Scene window becomes grey, “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” errors and “Render Pipeline error” warnings appear after changing the name or deleting URP/HDRP global settings file
- Transform Component is not accessible inside the Player when RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod is used
Unity minimum OS requirements state that we require Windows 7 Service Pack 1. We don't support older versions of Windows 7 so please make sure that your system is fully updated before running Unity.