Search Issue Tracker
Pre-release packages do not show in the package manager when "Enable Pre-release Package" is enabled
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "1422898"
2. Open Window -> Package Manager
3. In Package manager press Advanced -> Advanced Project Settings and check "Enable Pre-release Packages" checkbox in Advanced Settings
4. Make sure "Package: Unity Registry" is selected in the Package manager
5. Observe packages in the Package manager
Expected result: Pre-released and released packages are visible in the Package manager
Actual result: There are no pre-released packages in the Package manager
Reproducible with: 2021.2.2f1, 2021.2.19f1, 2021.3.1f1
Not reproducible with: 2021.1.28f1, 2021.2.1f1, 2021.3.2f1, 2021.3.4f1, 2022.1.3f1, 2022.2.0a13
Could not test with: 2019.4.39f1, 2020.3.35f1 (different package life cycle: Unity 2018 to Unity 2020: Lifecycle v1 (Preview, Verified phases))
Reproducible on: Windows 10 Pro
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator