Search Issue Tracker
PackageManager does not filter custom preview packages
How to reproduce:
1. Open project "CustomPackagesPreview.zip"
2. Open Package Manager, press on the Settings icon, and open Advanced Project Settings
3. Enable Preview Packages and observe the Packages list in "Packages: My Registries"
Expected result: Preview packages are not shown
Actual result: Preview packages are shown
Reproducible with: 2019.4.39f1, 2020.3.25f1, 2021.3.4f1 2022.1.3f1, 2022.2.0a15
Reproduced on: macOS 11.6 (Intel)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The "Add Component" context menu root level has a parent when is reopened after selecting a Component
- [Android] Crash on memcpy when building for Android Platform
- Cannot create DropdownField with nested choices when using UIToolkit
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"