Search Issue Tracker
PackageManager does not filter custom preview packages
How to reproduce:
1. Open project "CustomPackagesPreview.zip"
2. Open Package Manager, press on the Settings icon, and open Advanced Project Settings
3. Enable Preview Packages and observe the Packages list in "Packages: My Registries"
Expected result: Preview packages are not shown
Actual result: Preview packages are shown
Reproducible with: 2019.4.39f1, 2020.3.25f1, 2021.3.4f1 2022.1.3f1, 2022.2.0a15
Reproduced on: macOS 11.6 (Intel)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
The “Enable preview packages” option only applies to “Unity Registry” packages. All package versions from a scoped registry are discoverable in “My Registries”.