Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[PackMan] Error message appears when clicking "Open in Unity" on a free package in the Asset Store
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Open the Asset Store and find and open a free asset
3. Click "Open in Unity"
4. Observe the error in the Package Manager window
Expected result: No errors appear in the Package Manager window
Actual result: Error "An error occurred: Unable to get purchase details because you may not have purchased this package." appears in the Package Manager window
Reproducible with: 2020.1.4f1, 2020.2.0b1
Cannot test with: 2018.4.26f1, 2019.4.9f1 (Asset store is in the Editor)
Note: The user is still able to download the asset
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete