Search Issue Tracker
When adding a custom git repo to the unity package manger, it attempts to recursively checkout the submodules at that tag. Expected... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open "1141315" project 2. Open "Package Manager" -> "Built-in packages" 3. Disable "Physics2D" Expected Res... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project ("case_1140704") 2. Go to Window->Package Manager 3. Press the "Add package from disk... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Create a New Project 2. Open the Asset Store 3. Download and Import "Vuforia Core Samples" 4. See Console wi... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Create a new Unity project with Unicode characters in the title 2. Attempt to access the Package Manager window... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Create a Windows user that has non-Latin characters in their name 2. Using that user, create a new Unity projec... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open attached project "CertPrepBasicAnimation.zip" 2. Open Package Manager Window (Window > Package Manager) 3.... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Create a new Unity project 2. Open the Package Manager window 3. Download any Package 4. Select the Help > Rese... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets