Search Issue Tracker
Reproduction steps: 1. Create a New HDRP Project Actual Result: Crash Reproduced with: 2020.1.0a16 Did not reproduce on: 2020.1.0a... Read more
Introduced in https://ono.unity3d.com/unity/unity/pull-request/83153/_/core/format/fixes Test affected: FormatOneMillionRandomNumbe... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 0 - Enable WiFi and connect to the Internet 1 - cause a Unity crash (See comments for my steps) 2 - once Unity c... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Create a Unity project 2. In the "Edit" > "Build Settings..." window, build any Scene for the Mac OS X Standalo... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Download and open the attached project 2. Bake the lighting 3. Notice that the Real-Time shadow is offset (s... Read more
Repro assumes keyboard layout where "a" and "b" are in same position as US keyboard layout. 1. Open Input Debugger 2. Double-click ... Read more
Dragging the resizable windows in the Editor will cause flickering corruption on some windows. This can be noticed with white/black ... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open user-submitted project (OnAppPauseTest) 2. Build and run the project 3. While the application is focused o... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- String array data is lost when one of the strings starts with a colon symbol
- Unable to import NuGet packages Microsoft.Bcl.AsyncInterfaces, System.Threading.Tasks.Extensions cannot be loaded correctly
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- OnApplicationQuit method is called before Application.wantsToQuit event is raised
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"