Search Issue Tracker
Drop-down menus appearing in the wrong position
Selecting a menu item that has a drop-down makes it appear in the wrong position. At the moment I can only repo this on macOS 11.0.1
Steps to reproduce
- Open the attached project
- Find the project window and click the three dots menu
- Notice issue >> drop-down menu appears in the wrong position
- Select the Hierarchy and find the Main Camera
- In the inspector change the camera Projection option to Ortho
- Notice issue >> menu appears in the wrong position.
I was able to repo this in a new project.
Tested Broken Platform: macOS 11.0.1
Tested Broken: Unity 2021.1.0b2,2021.1.0b1
Tested Working: Unity 2021.1.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build