Search Issue Tracker
Drop-down menus appearing in the wrong position
Selecting a menu item that has a drop-down makes it appear in the wrong position. At the moment I can only repo this on macOS 11.0.1
Steps to reproduce
- Open the attached project
- Find the project window and click the three dots menu
- Notice issue >> drop-down menu appears in the wrong position
- Select the Hierarchy and find the Main Camera
- In the inspector change the camera Projection option to Ortho
- Notice issue >> menu appears in the wrong position.
I was able to repo this in a new project.
Tested Broken Platform: macOS 11.0.1
Tested Broken: Unity 2021.1.0b2,2021.1.0b1
Tested Working: Unity 2021.1.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] QosService.Instance.GetSortedMultiplayQosResultsAsync crashes Player when it's built
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Player is not killed when using xkill command
- Decal is not drawn when using Deferred Rendering, a Rendering Layer, and Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- "unity-radio-button-group__container" element is not referenced when calling RadioButtonGroup.contentContainer
- Unclear documentation about when ScriptableObject.Awake() is called
Jan 14, 2021 16:09
Issue 1294722 reported by me months ago may have additional useful information