Search Issue Tracker
Drop-down menus appearing in the wrong position
Selecting a menu item that has a drop-down makes it appear in the wrong position. At the moment I can only repo this on macOS 11.0.1
Steps to reproduce
- Open the attached project
- Find the project window and click the three dots menu
- Notice issue >> drop-down menu appears in the wrong position
- Select the Hierarchy and find the Main Camera
- In the inspector change the camera Projection option to Ortho
- Notice issue >> menu appears in the wrong position.
I was able to repo this in a new project.
Tested Broken Platform: macOS 11.0.1
Tested Broken: Unity 2021.1.0b2,2021.1.0b1
Tested Working: Unity 2021.1.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space
- "Custom Render Queue" field cannot be set above "2000" when changing it in the Inspector window using Debug mode