Search Issue Tracker
Drop-down menus appearing in the wrong position
Selecting a menu item that has a drop-down makes it appear in the wrong position. At the moment I can only repo this on macOS 11.0.1
Steps to reproduce
- Open the attached project
- Find the project window and click the three dots menu
- Notice issue >> drop-down menu appears in the wrong position
- Select the Hierarchy and find the Main Camera
- In the inspector change the camera Projection option to Ortho
- Notice issue >> menu appears in the wrong position.
I was able to repo this in a new project.
Tested Broken Platform: macOS 11.0.1
Tested Broken: Unity 2021.1.0b2,2021.1.0b1
Tested Working: Unity 2021.1.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Light Probe Group cells are always rendered at (0,0,0)
- Color32 Picker Context Menu will always display in the left corner regardless of where the mouse click is positioned
- Reflection probes must be rebaked twice to update when using "Generate Lighting" button
- [Linux] Can't drag tabs across window boundaries from one container window to another
- Baked cookies are offset between GPU and CPU lightmapper