Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X
[Input System][Mac] Display name of "a" key is uppercase, other ones are lowercase
Repro assumes keyboard layout where "a" and "b" are in same position as US keyboard layout.
1. Open Input Debugger
2. Double-click keyboard device
3. Browse to "a" key and observe that it's display property reads "A".
4. Browse to "b" key and observe that it's display property reads "b".
Expected: case should be identical.
This is a problem for rebinding screens where "WASD" displays as "wAsd".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.1):
Corrects inconsistent display names in the input debugger on macos.
Resolution Note (fix version 2019.4):
Verified Fixed in
Version 2019.4.6f1 (a7aea80e3716) Personal
Tue, 21 Jul 2020 18:49:45 GMT
input debugger now correctly detects lower case and upper case input.