Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X
[Input System][Mac] Display name of "a" key is uppercase, other ones are lowercase
Repro assumes keyboard layout where "a" and "b" are in same position as US keyboard layout.
1. Open Input Debugger
2. Double-click keyboard device
3. Browse to "a" key and observe that it's display property reads "A".
4. Browse to "b" key and observe that it's display property reads "b".
Expected: case should be identical.
This is a problem for rebinding screens where "WASD" displays as "wAsd".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Shadergraph] Can't create multiple Boolean or Enum keywords
- DirectX12 crash when re-importing a large number of assets
- Prefab script field reference is lost when project is upgraded
- Editor crashes while exiting play mode
- [Text] Default Text preset is not applied when creating a new Text object