Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X
[Input System][Mac] Display name of "a" key is uppercase, other ones are lowercase
Repro assumes keyboard layout where "a" and "b" are in same position as US keyboard layout.
1. Open Input Debugger
2. Double-click keyboard device
3. Browse to "a" key and observe that it's display property reads "A".
4. Browse to "b" key and observe that it's display property reads "b".
Expected: case should be identical.
This is a problem for rebinding screens where "WASD" displays as "wAsd".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- [iOS] Canvas does not change when enabled in OnApplicationFocus/OnApplicationPause events