Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X
[Input System][Mac] Display name of "a" key is uppercase, other ones are lowercase
Repro assumes keyboard layout where "a" and "b" are in same position as US keyboard layout.
1. Open Input Debugger
2. Double-click keyboard device
3. Browse to "a" key and observe that it's display property reads "A".
4. Browse to "b" key and observe that it's display property reads "b".
Expected: case should be identical.
This is a problem for rebinding screens where "WASD" displays as "wAsd".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker
- Missing function to reset or unset a specific resource in the local binding space of compute shaders
- [Linux][Hub] Unity Hub 2.4.5 does not open "Add modules" window when clicking "Install with Unity Hub" in Build Settings
- Multiple errors appear in the Console when building for IL2CPP