Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X
[Input System][Mac] Display name of "a" key is uppercase, other ones are lowercase
Repro assumes keyboard layout where "a" and "b" are in same position as US keyboard layout.
1. Open Input Debugger
2. Double-click keyboard device
3. Browse to "a" key and observe that it's display property reads "A".
4. Browse to "b" key and observe that it's display property reads "b".
Expected: case should be identical.
This is a problem for rebinding screens where "WASD" displays as "wAsd".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project
- [M1][Rosetta] Crackling sound when Editor is compiling
- Large delay on SoundHandle.Instance.Destructor when disabling AudioSource