Search Issue Tracker
[iOS] iOS Support install fails without a clear message if it is installed already
How to reproduce:
1. Have Unity installed with iOS support
2. Try to install iOS support again
Actual result: The installation fails without a clear message (screenshot attached).
Expected result: The installer should notice, that the iOS support is already installed.
Reproducible with: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.15f1, 2019.2.17f1, 2019.3.0f4, 2020.1.0a18.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
Resolution Note (2020.1.X):
This is low priority since most installs are done via the Hub and the user does have a successful iOS target installed.