Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[OSX] Preset window loses focus when opening it continuously from a floating window
How to reproduce:
1. Open any Scene in a new Unity project
2. In the Hierarchy window, create a Terrain GameObject and select it
3. In the Inspector window, locate the Terrain Component and navigate to "Paint Details"
4. In the "Details" section, press "Edit Details" > "Add Grass Texture"
5. In the newly-opened window, continuously click the circular button to select the Detail Texture property
Expected result: when trying to continuously open the preset window for the Detail Texture property, the preset window retains focus
Actual result: the preset window randomly loses focus when it is repeatedly opened
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a17, 2020.1.0a18
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.15f1, 2019.2.18f1, 2019.3.0f4, 2020.1.0a16
Note: only reproduced with the "Add Grass Texture" window. Seems to be only reproducible with undockable windows, from which preset windows can be opened.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Video won't play at start of scene
- Material error appears when changing Atlas Render Mode for fonts
- Editor throws a console error every time the layout it reset
- Crash on physx::NpShapeManager::findSceneQueryData when entering Play Mode
- Single RenderTexture leak when scattering texture using ScatterAlphamap/EndPaintHeightmap