Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Mac] [OpenGLCore] Mac crashed on switching to any platform with OpenGLCore Graphics API set
Mac crashed when the platform switched to any other platform with OpenGLCore Graphics APIs.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. File > Build Settings > Player Settings > Other Settings.
3. Switch Graphics APIs to "OpenGLCore".
4. File > Build Settings > Select "Android" > Switch Platform.
(Switch to any other platform)
Mac crashed on switching the platform.
The platform should be switched.
2020.2.0a2, 2020.1.0b1, 2020.1.0a21, 2020.1.0a1, 2019.3.0f6 (27ab2135bccf), 2019.3.0b12.
Working Fine in:
Note: Please find the attached Crash report.
Occurring only on Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefab's scripts are constantly reloaded when trying to enter multiple digits or characters into public fields on custom scripts consecutively
- Crash on mono_g_hash_table_find_slot when entering Play Mode
- [iOS] Crash when pressing "Done" on the keyboard layout
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes