Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[Mac] [OpenGLCore] Mac crashed on switching to any platform with OpenGLCore Graphics API set
Mac crashed when the platform switched to any other platform with OpenGLCore Graphics APIs.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. File > Build Settings > Player Settings > Other Settings.
3. Switch Graphics APIs to "OpenGLCore".
4. File > Build Settings > Select "Android" > Switch Platform.
(Switch to any other platform)
Mac crashed on switching the platform.
The platform should be switched.
2020.2.0a2, 2020.1.0b1, 2020.1.0a21, 2020.1.0a1, 2019.3.0f6 (27ab2135bccf), 2019.3.0b12.
Working Fine in:
Note: Please find the attached Crash report.
Occurring only on Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules