Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[Mac] [OpenGLCore] Mac crashed on switching to any platform with OpenGLCore Graphics API set
Mac crashed when the platform switched to any other platform with OpenGLCore Graphics APIs.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. File > Build Settings > Player Settings > Other Settings.
3. Switch Graphics APIs to "OpenGLCore".
4. File > Build Settings > Select "Android" > Switch Platform.
(Switch to any other platform)
Mac crashed on switching the platform.
The platform should be switched.
2020.2.0a2, 2020.1.0b1, 2020.1.0a21, 2020.1.0a1, 2019.3.0f6 (27ab2135bccf), 2019.3.0b12.
Working Fine in:
Note: Please find the attached Crash report.
Occurring only on Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open