Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Mac] [OpenGLCore] Mac crashed on switching to any platform with OpenGLCore Graphics API set
Mac crashed when the platform switched to any other platform with OpenGLCore Graphics APIs.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. File > Build Settings > Player Settings > Other Settings.
3. Switch Graphics APIs to "OpenGLCore".
4. File > Build Settings > Select "Android" > Switch Platform.
(Switch to any other platform)
Mac crashed on switching the platform.
The platform should be switched.
2020.2.0a2, 2020.1.0b1, 2020.1.0a21, 2020.1.0a1, 2019.3.0f6 (27ab2135bccf), 2019.3.0b12.
Working Fine in:
Note: Please find the attached Crash report.
Occurring only on Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles
- Builds fail without a useful error message when building a project with invalid product name