Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Mac] [OpenGLCore] Mac crashed on switching to any platform with OpenGLCore Graphics API set
Mac crashed when the platform switched to any other platform with OpenGLCore Graphics APIs.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. File > Build Settings > Player Settings > Other Settings.
3. Switch Graphics APIs to "OpenGLCore".
4. File > Build Settings > Select "Android" > Switch Platform.
(Switch to any other platform)
Mac crashed on switching the platform.
The platform should be switched.
2020.2.0a2, 2020.1.0b1, 2020.1.0a21, 2020.1.0a1, 2019.3.0f6 (27ab2135bccf), 2019.3.0b12.
Working Fine in:
Note: Please find the attached Crash report.
Occurring only on Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs