Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3, 2019.4
Planned for 2020.2
[Metal][Editor] Memory grows continuously until Editor crashes when importing 100k materials
This issue has no description.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Missing `localhost` in the `hosts` file configuration could cause the Unity Package Manager server to fail to start
- Wrong scaling in shadow mask scene view mode
- Type.GetField() works differently in IL2CPP from Mono
- Splitter resize cursors flicker on Linux and Windows
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project