Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.3.X
[Installer] [MacOS] Fonts are white in dark mode
In dark mode on MacOS fonts in Installers and DownloadAssistant are white which makes them invisible.
To reproduce run DownloadAssistant or Installer in Catalina dark mode See screenshots attached.
Expected behaviour: Font colours of UI should be changed appropriately to dark/light mode.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Gizmos position and scale incorrectly when changing camera rect
- Folder name is truncated when dot is used in the name
- Reorderable List elements cannot be edited when using Custom Editors and Serialized Objects
- VideoPlayer does not play video when device is using Android 6.0.1
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds