Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.3.X
[Installer] [MacOS] Fonts are white in dark mode
In dark mode on MacOS fonts in Installers and DownloadAssistant are white which makes them invisible.
To reproduce run DownloadAssistant or Installer in Catalina dark mode See screenshots attached.
Expected behaviour: Font colours of UI should be changed appropriately to dark/light mode.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker
- Missing function to reset or unset a specific resource in the local binding space of compute shaders
- [Linux][Hub] Unity Hub 2.4.5 does not open "Add modules" window when clicking "Install with Unity Hub" in Build Settings
- Multiple errors appear in the Console when building for IL2CPP