Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.3.X
[Installer] [MacOS] Fonts are white in dark mode
In dark mode on MacOS fonts in Installers and DownloadAssistant are white which makes them invisible.
To reproduce run DownloadAssistant or Installer in Catalina dark mode See screenshots attached.
Expected behaviour: Font colours of UI should be changed appropriately to dark/light mode.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- Prefab copies are generated every frame and exceptions are thrown when its dragged into the Scene view