Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.3.X
[Installer] [MacOS] Fonts are white in dark mode
In dark mode on MacOS fonts in Installers and DownloadAssistant are white which makes them invisible.
To reproduce run DownloadAssistant or Installer in Catalina dark mode See screenshots attached.
Expected behaviour: Font colours of UI should be changed appropriately to dark/light mode.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Feb 20, 2020 22:15
Same problem here.
It's annoying to have to switch to light mode. Not to mention some users might not know to do that.