Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.3
[Installer] [MacOS] Fonts are white in dark mode
In dark mode on MacOS fonts in Installers and DownloadAssistant are white which makes them invisible.
To reproduce run DownloadAssistant or Installer in Catalina dark mode See screenshots attached.
Expected behaviour: Font colours of UI should be changed appropriately to dark/light mode.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Error in console when using the progress bar API along with Texture compression
- NullReferenceException when selecting a Dropdown Component override in the Prefab Overrides menu for the second time
- USS variables are broken on IOS
- Crash when project is reopened or upgraded
- Hub doesn't install windows 10 sdk properly