Search Issue Tracker
To reproduce: 1) Open attached project and ThirdPersonCharacter scene 2) Create new script 3) In Start function, add "Application.ta... Read more
Package manager is missing on Ubuntu 19.04 1. Install 2019.1.0f2 from the Unity Hub 2. Open any project with this version. 3. Click... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Create a new project 2. Enter Play mode 3. Exit Play mode 4. Press X to quit the Editor Expected results: Edit... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Create a new project 2. In the scene, add a plane and a cube 3. Create a new material, change its color to re... Read more
To reproduce: 1) Open Unity Hub 2) Go to Installs and check the menu of "Add Component 3) If Mac support is not installed, install i... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open any project 2. Drag out any of the docked panels (ie Scene view) so it becomes an independent/undocked w... Read more
-e: Screen.lockCursor under Linux breaks Input.GetAxis() -repro: --open attached project --run test scene in editor --notice correc... Read more
Steps to reproduce : - import the project attached - press play and hold shift, control or alt key down and notice the message - bu... Read more
Player crashes when StackOverflowException is thrown Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'