Search Issue Tracker
[Linux Editor] Assertion failed: Reentered BeginCurrentContext after drag-and-dropping a material to the scene
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. In the scene, add a plane and a cube
3. Create a new material, change its color to red
4. Drag-and-drop the newly created material on the plane in Scene View
Result: console outputs an error
Assertion failed: Reentered BeginCurrentContext
Reproduced on: 2017.1.0f1
Did not reproduce on: 5.6.2f1
Note: the issue does not always seem to reproduce, but I was able to reproduce it on the second attempt by following the video guide "unity2017.1.0xf1-assert-begincurrentcontext-1.ogv"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`