Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
[Linux] keystrokes recorded twice
-e: when typing into input fields each letter is recorded twice for each key stroke
--works well in 2017.1.2p4., 2017.2.1p1, stops working in 2017.3.0f3
--open attached project
--build linux standalone
--enter something into either input field
--NOTICE the letters being written twice
Fixed keystrokes from being recorded twice while using text fields in play mode in the editor.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode
- The error of " 'Light' does not contain a definition for 'SetLightDirty' " when building the project