Search Issue Tracker
[Linux][Editor] Package manager is missing on Ubuntu 19.04
Package manager is missing on Ubuntu 19.04
1. Install 2019.1.0f2 from the Unity Hub
2. Open any project with this version.
3. Click Window on the top menu.
4. Observe Package Manager is not listed.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unsupported texture format errors are thrown when opening Project
- (Unknown) crashes when manually baking Shadowmask
- [SceneViz] Select All shortcut ignores the pickable property of game object
- [PLM] Editor performance degrades over time while baking and moving the scene view camera
- Object flashes in light blue/cyan color when assigning it a new material or changing the material's shader