Search Issue Tracker
[Linux][Editor] Package manager is missing on Ubuntu 19.04
Package manager is missing on Ubuntu 19.04
1. Install 2019.1.0f2 from the Unity Hub
2. Open any project with this version.
3. Click Window on the top menu.
4. Observe Package Manager is not listed.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Canvas' and Camera's gizmos resize when Scene View is maximized
- Animator.Update CPU time spikes when multiple animations are playing
- Assert Exceptions in Finalizers are not logged to Console
- [Legacy Input] Left and Right stick press doesn't work on Xbox One and PS4 controllers
- [VCS] Improve UI/UX of connection params (history of previous params, auto-find p4config, etc.)