Search Issue Tracker
[Linux][Editor] Package manager is missing on Ubuntu 19.04
Package manager is missing on Ubuntu 19.04
1. Install 2019.1.0f2 from the Unity Hub
2. Open any project with this version.
3. Click Window on the top menu.
4. Observe Package Manager is not listed.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Animation] Animation Clips are populated from the Animator, but not the Animation Component
- [Mobile] Using "RGB(A) Compressed ASTC" Compressor Quality produces artifacts
- OnValidate fails to Undo the changes when one variable depends on another
- Invalid REST API request received - unauthorized client ip address is thrown when connecting to 'local_ip:38000' in a browser
- [IL2CPP] converting double to uint32 results in wrong value