Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
[Linux] Performance Regression in Play Mode while using the Editor on Linux. Play mode is unable to reach more than 10FPS.
Opening empty projects on Linux in Unity 2020.2 results in a significant performance regression compared to earlier versions.
Steps to Reproduce:
1) Open an empty project using Unity 2020.2.0a15
2) Click on the Stats button in the game view to observe the FPS.
3) Start play mode
An empty project reaches at least 60FPS depending on vsync settings.
An empty project struggles to achieve 10FPS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Error in console when using the progress bar API along with Texture compression
- NullReferenceException when selecting a Dropdown Component override in the Prefab Overrides menu for the second time
- USS variables are broken on IOS
- Crash when project is reopened or upgraded
- Hub doesn't install windows 10 sdk properly