Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Linux] Performance Regression in Play Mode while using the Editor on Linux. Play mode is unable to reach more than 10FPS.
Opening empty projects on Linux in Unity 2020.2 results in a significant performance regression compared to earlier versions.
Steps to Reproduce:
1) Open an empty project using Unity 2020.2.0a15
2) Click on the Stats button in the game view to observe the FPS.
3) Start play mode
An empty project reaches at least 60FPS depending on vsync settings.
An empty project struggles to achieve 10FPS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” error appears when inserting a double character if using “SetValueWithoutNotify” on UI Toolkit’s TextField
- Particle System emission delays between particle generations when playing the simulation
- EditorUtility.DisplayDialog is not shown when Input.GetMouseButtonDown is called a second time
- Animator Enum Properties get set to 0 instead of the value specified in the Scene when the Property is animated by a State that is not playing
- [iOS] Background thread runs a few times slower when “application.targetFrameRate“ is set to 30 compared to 29 on some iOS devices