Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Linux] Performance Regression in Play Mode while using the Editor on Linux. Play mode is unable to reach more than 10FPS.
Opening empty projects on Linux in Unity 2020.2 results in a significant performance regression compared to earlier versions.
Steps to Reproduce:
1) Open an empty project using Unity 2020.2.0a15
2) Click on the Stats button in the game view to observe the FPS.
3) Start play mode
An empty project reaches at least 60FPS depending on vsync settings.
An empty project struggles to achieve 10FPS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Incorrect tree shadows are shown in Play Mode when SRP Batcher is enabled
- [iOS][UaaL] After unloading a Unity scene, memory remains allocated depending on how much memory was used in the scene
- [WebGL] "Unable to open archive file" error is thrown in Build when "Compress Local Catalog" option is enabled for Addressables
- editor crashes on trying to open project on a very long path
- Performance in Game View is significantly impacted by Gfx.WaitForPresentOnGfxThread when a second monitor is connected