Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
[Linux Editor] Undocked panels can't be resized in some Desktop Environments
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open any project
2. Drag out any of the docked panels (ie Scene view) so it becomes an independent/undocked window
3. Try to resize it the undocked window
Expected result: mouse pointer switches to resize pointer, click&drag causes the window to resize
Actual result: mouse pointer doesn't change, click&drag does nothing
Reproduced with: 5.5.3f1, 5.6.3f1, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b2
Reproduced on these Desktop Environments: Cinnamon, Gnome 3
Did not reproduce on these Desktop Environments: Unity
makes undocked tabs resizable in editor on ubuntu 18.04
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode
- The error of " 'Light' does not contain a definition for 'SetLightDirty' " when building the project