Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1
Linux Editor returns the "O" key's KeyCode when the Space key is being pressed
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (1263921.zip)
2. Open the "SampleScene"
3. Enter Playmode
4. Press the spacebar
5. Observe the Console window
Expected result: There is a console message saying "Space"
Actual result: There is a console message saying "O"
Reproducible with: 2019.4.4f1, 2019.4.6f1, 2020.2.0a16, 2020.2.0a19
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.26f1, 2019.4.3f1, 2020.1.0f1, 2020.2.0a15
1. Tested on Ubuntu 18.04 and Windows 10 (Doesn't reproduce)
2. Doesn't reproduce in a build
3. The entire top row (above "qwerty") of the keyboard has incorrect KeyCodes, except for the backspace key
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is proposing a shader which isn't there
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- IL2CPP: Nested Try-Catch and Throw statement results in incorrect behaviour