Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
Linux Editor returns the "O" key's KeyCode when the Space key is being pressed
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (1263921.zip)
2. Open the "SampleScene"
3. Enter Playmode
4. Press the spacebar
5. Observe the Console window
Expected result: There is a console message saying "Space"
Actual result: There is a console message saying "O"
Reproducible with: 2019.4.4f1, 2019.4.6f1, 2020.2.0a16, 2020.2.0a19
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.26f1, 2019.4.3f1, 2020.1.0f1, 2020.2.0a15
1. Tested on Ubuntu 18.04 and Windows 10 (Doesn't reproduce)
2. Doesn't reproduce in a build
3. The entire top row (above "qwerty") of the keyboard has incorrect KeyCodes, except for the backspace key
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Querying the mapped value of map(…) before ':unityLibrary:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac' when building on Android SDK 31
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR