Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
Linux Editor returns the "O" key's KeyCode when the Space key is being pressed
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (1263921.zip)
2. Open the "SampleScene"
3. Enter Playmode
4. Press the spacebar
5. Observe the Console window
Expected result: There is a console message saying "Space"
Actual result: There is a console message saying "O"
Reproducible with: 2019.4.4f1, 2019.4.6f1, 2020.2.0a16, 2020.2.0a19
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.26f1, 2019.4.3f1, 2020.1.0f1, 2020.2.0a15
1. Tested on Ubuntu 18.04 and Windows 10 (Doesn't reproduce)
2. Doesn't reproduce in a build
3. The entire top row (above "qwerty") of the keyboard has incorrect KeyCodes, except for the backspace key
Sep 19, 2020 11:06
Still happen in 2020.1, I'm using ubuntu 18.04. This is suck man, it must be fixed soon.
Sep 18, 2020 01:14
I don't think this issue is fixed. I'm using 2019.4 and 2020.1, and it continues to happen. Running Ubuntu 20.04.
Aug 16, 2020 08:38
I am NOW experiencing this old bug in 2020.2.0a15: https://gamedev.stackexchange.com/questions/130238/why-is-spacebar-causing-unity-to-fire-last-onclick-event
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph] VFX graph is still dark when using Light Mode
- The Rotation of Child GameObject with the Interpolating RigidBody is set to a random number when changing the Rotation of Parent GameObject
- [Shader Graph] Shader graph is still dark when using Light Mode
- [Android] QosService.Instance.GetSortedMultiplayQosResultsAsync crashes Player when it's built
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Player is not killed when using xkill command
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.2):
Fixed in 2020.2.0a21
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.1):
Fixed in 2020.1.4f1
Resolution Note (fix version 2019.4):
Fixed in 2019.4.11f1