Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
Linux Editor returns the "O" key's KeyCode when the Space key is being pressed
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (1263921.zip)
2. Open the "SampleScene"
3. Enter Playmode
4. Press the spacebar
5. Observe the Console window
Expected result: There is a console message saying "Space"
Actual result: There is a console message saying "O"
Reproducible with: 2019.4.4f1, 2019.4.6f1, 2020.2.0a16, 2020.2.0a19
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.26f1, 2019.4.3f1, 2020.1.0f1, 2020.2.0a15
1. Tested on Ubuntu 18.04 and Windows 10 (Doesn't reproduce)
2. Doesn't reproduce in a build
3. The entire top row (above "qwerty") of the keyboard has incorrect KeyCodes, except for the backspace key
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)