Search Issue Tracker
To reproduce: 1) Create a new project 2) Open Asset Store 3) Download and import the SteamVR Plugin 4) Find CameraRig prefab in Pref... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1) Open the attached project. 2) Build for Linux. 3) Run the build in fullscreen mode. The output of Input.mous... Read more
When uncheck options in Preference window, the Editor freezes for a few seconds. This does not happen when check any option. Repro:... Read more
To reproduce: 1) Create a new project 2) Import an .so plugin (one is attached) 3) Select it in the project view 4) Change the selec... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open user-submitted project (LWRP-skinning-bug-vulkan.zip) with -force-vulkan argument Expected result: You ca... Read more
1. Download & Open the project 2. Observe the crash after import is done Stack trace: #0 0x007fa7667f2ac0 in funlockfile #1 0x007... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Download AudioFilters.zip 2. Build the project 3. Run the build with arguments: "-batchmode -nographics" Res... Read more
To reproduce: 1) Create new project 2) Select any object 3) Try Shift+Alt+A Expected: Object gets enabled/disabled Actual: Nothing ... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform